– Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units.
– Monitor and replenish materials for all machines on assigned line, including: Pasting Machine: Used to apply soldering paste to circuit board. Pick and Place Machines: Used to place specified components onto the board, components are loaded into machine on a paper or plastic reel or tube and machine inserts into designated holes on board. Conveyor/ Reflow Soldering Oven: Load circuit boards onto conveyor where they will run through reflow soldering oven, bonding components onto the circuit board.
– Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
– Follow detailed instructions to operate and monitor different types of SMT, AOI or 5DX machines, or perform offline set up while maintaining necessary documentation
– Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary
– Set up and operate machine
– Inspect work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments
– Read blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions and to plan operational sequences
Interested candidates must pass test.
-Efficiently, accurately, and safely process customer orders by filling, verifying and maintaining documentation on incoming and outgoing shipments.
-Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, and other equipment.
-Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
-Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information.
-Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
Interested candidates must tour the company.
Contact our Kenosha QPS branch immediately for more information at 262-605-7000!!