Letsch Staffing Is Seeking MIG Welders
Letsch Staffing is Hiring-MIG WELDERS
Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Attention to Detail: Welders need to make clean lines and cuts when welding. Paying attention to the job at hand is necessary.
- Dexterity: MIG welders work with their hands, and need to be steady during the welding process.
- Strength: MIG welders often need to lift or hold heavy pieces of metal in place while welding.
- Stamina: MIG welders can expect long hours on their feet, often in hot conditions.
- Technical Skills: Welding equipment requires technical knowhow, as does reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Welders should see flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
- Good Vision: Keeping a steady eye on the weld as it takes form requires good vision.
Apply online today atLetsch Staffing-Apply With Us
Letsch Staffing Services
Creating a successful partnership between experienced employees and great businesses.
8411 Corporate Drive , Suite 200 , Mount Pleasant Wisconsin United States 53406