• Configures and operates mechanical press equipment to shape materials used in manufacturing operations.
• Performs operations such as blanking, bending, punching, forming, etc., on a variety of materials, based on blueprints and other instructions.
• Responsibilities include configuring equipment and calibrating gauge settings, recognizing condition of dies, loading materials onto the equipment, feeding material through die, and positioning and removing parts from the die.
• Keeps a record of number of pieces made and of routine equipment maintenance performed.
• Reads work schedule to ascertain production information, such as size, type, and quantity to be processed.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 1-3 years of experience in the field
To start your application please visit http://www.letschstaffing.com/apply-with-us
Letsch Staffing Services
Creating a successful partnership between experienced employees and great businesses.
8411 Corporate Drive , Suite 200 , Mount Pleasant Wisconsin United States 53406