This self-motivated individual will be dedicated to furthering the development of our membership base and growth of programs and services. This key position will be responsible for interaction with our members and public.
Sales aptitude, working with social media campaigns, managing website updates, good customer service skills, good interpersonal verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
– Part-time, job-share position
* Wed. mornings, Thurs. & Fri. 9 to 5, every third Sat. 10 to 2
– 20 to 25 hours per week
– Flexibility essential as some evening and weekend hours are occasionally required.
– Need to be detail oriented, with excellent organizational skills
– Proficient in Windows and Excel and outstanding computer ability.
If you have the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced office, casual work environment, please submit your resume.
Email resume – Jan Ludtke at email@example.com
If you have any questions please call:
Office 262-763-6044 or Jan’s Cell 262-210-1071
Visit us at http://burlingtonchamber.org/